Is this really gluten-free?? The answer is YES.
Is this healthy?? The answer is debatable…
I need not bore you with the words….just let the pictures speak for themselves.
Mmm….look at those melted chocolate chips and gooey chunks of banana.
Make this now:
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour (from Trader Joe’s)
- 1/2 cup Organic Baking Cocoa
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 5″ loaf pan with coconut spray.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl. Add the melted butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla. Next, stir in the baking soda, salt, flour and cocoa powder.
- Pour the batter into the pan. Evenly sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for about 45 minutes. (My exact bake time was 43 minutes in my oven.)
- Cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, then serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
One thought on “Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Banana Bread”
I just made this recipe and added a 1/4 cup chocolate jello pudding powder. Moist and chocolaty? Yes..Mmmmmmmmm! Thankyou for the recipe! 💖